With our AI technology, we aim to unlock the complexity of investing. We now know that big data is the key to understanding in the greatest detail how the markets work, and generating accurate forecasts for maximum performance.Read More
3AI Smart Alpha Insights
Understand how our Smart Alpha Insights solve key industry problems in unlocking alpha.Read More
3AI Smart Alpha Indices
Understand how our Smart Alpha Indices solve key industry problems in unlocking alpha.Read More
3AI's Deep Factor AI technology
Industry-leading technology, developed over years by a highly qualified team. Read More
- Over 24 years’ experience in Data Science, Actuarial Consulting & Equity Trading.
- Head of Investment Data Science Team at Just Group.
- Senior Actuarial Consultant at PwC.
- Equity Arbitrage Prop-Trader at Barclays Capital.
- MSc (Distinction), Computational Statistics & Machine Learning, UCL.
- BSc (First Class Hons.), Statistics, Computing, Operational Research & Economics, UCL, Egon Pearson Prize Winner.
- Top 50 UK Data Leader in Finance (1st out of 320).
- Over 26 years’ experience in Technology Engineering, Software & Machine Learning.
- Senior Machine Learning Engineer at Just Group.
- Global Head, VP Rates Trade Capture, Business Intelligence, eTrading Lead Developer at Barclays Capital.
- International Power & Gas Front Office Technology at BP Trading.
- PhD, Computational Neuroscience, University of Sussex. Published in Nature.
- MA, Natural Sciences & Neuroscience, University of Cambridge, Caldwell Scholarship.
- Over 24 years’ experience in Global Markets & Finance.
- Managing Director, Goldman Sachs International Europe, Global Markets Division.
- Advisory Board Member, Juven Incorporated.
- Director, Barclays Investment Bank, Global Markets Division.
- Co-Chair D&I Disability Council, Barclays CIB.
- BSc (Hons.), Management Sciences, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Post Graduate Certification with Distinction, Algorithmic Trading Program, Said Business School, University of Oxford.
Pierre F. Suhrcke
- Over 37 years’ experience in Equities, Venture Capital and Fintech.
- Extensive risk, trading, and venture background.
- More than 17 years in senior management positions in Investment Banking at Deutsche Bank in London and Frankfurt, including MD at DB Capital Venture Partners, European Head of Managed Funds, Deputy Head of Equities (FFM) and Head of Global Risk Management Group.
- Has been on the board of over 20 successful companies in the US and Europe, including RiskMetrics – global leader in Financial Risk Analytics, Trema - leading risk and treasury management company, and Adeptra - global market leader in credit card fraud.
- Senior advisory board member of 3AI on governance.
- Independent Member of University of Warwick Council.
- Non-executive director at Jadu PLC; Previously Pension Protection Fund and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- Chief Executive – DirectGov, Cabinet Office 2005 to 2011.
- Senior advisory board member of 3AI on government policy and foreign affairs.
- Served for over 27 years with the British Diplomatic Service.
- Worked on four continents and in London as Director for organised crime, terrorism, and Asia.
- Awarded the CMG in the Queen’s 2007 New Year Honours.
- Currently a Visiting Professor at King’s College, London and Senior Associate Fellow at RUSI.
- Over 30 years’ experience across Global Equities, Indices, and ETF distribution.
- Firms included Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan Asset Management and Invesco.
- Managed equity derivatives and exchange traded product sales teams.
- Held executive committee and broader management roles.
- Senior roles at leading fintechs, including Alpima and FASolutions.
- BA Natural Sciences, Cambridge University.